Wednesday 2 December 2015

Music as treatment of disease

Music and treatment relationship


A lot of evidence is possible to found that patient feels better with contact of good and melodious music. It may be impact in such a way that patient get feel good without his own notice. Music can never be classify into art and creativity, even into physics. Music is a subject of a combination of arts, physics and biology's. Music have a wide range of impact on physiological process. If someone ignore this universal truth, then I have to say, If music have no any biological, physiological and psychological relationship then every music will go into dust.

Why famous musicians and singers are struggling to produce good music. That is only for make good satisfaction of human. Nothing can possible to produce without need. If human and animals are the final consumer of music and song then it have to agree that exactly there have a physiological role of human into animals body.

Now we can think about how music impacts into body? Both way it may impact. Impact may be good and bad. If we exclude the bad impact, existing good impact we may utilise in medical science in order to development of health condition.

Song against fairness

Just let us to tell a ghost story. As a scientific people I claimed it was only a hallucination. But in that moment I was afraid enough. Once a day in my village at night time outside from my house I was using Internet sitting on a deck. Just a one tea stall were opened and a few number of people were crowding in front of tea stall. I was too much concentrate into social media website that I did not notice when tea stall have been closed and all of the peoples left away the place and returned back to their home. The place became more darker.When I realised to return back to home, I feel it is midnight. I have started to walk. Within few minute I have realised that I have going toward the wrong road. Exactly, I were feeling the wrong road as right. Sudden I feeled I were standing in a wrong place and completely failed to recognise toward i should move. I am not finding nobody nearby me to help. But it was clear that I had lost my way. I was too much afraid. In that moment I realised to sing a song. I have done this. After few moment I have realised that I am fine. I abled to recognise my right way.

In order to becoming brave, most of the people I have found that they sings song when they walk through the dark road. Song significantly reduces cowardliness.
 Song makes people courageous.

Grapes

Grapes Grapes are abundant of Vitamin C, antioxidant, menerals like calcium, magnessium, potassium. These abundance of nitrients provides a ...